Get Seeding for the WWA Wakeboard National Championships
Ever wanted to own a championship title versus the best riders in your region?… Now you have your chance. In the WWA Wakeboard Regional Championships, held in conjunction with the Rider Experience, you’ll be able to compete against age appropriate riders in an opportunity to take the cake. Seeding for the WWA Wakeboard US National Championships is based off of the Regionals, so you’ll be able to ride as the top dog in Nationals. Riding will be going down behind the new Malibu WAKESETTER MXZ 22, so you’ll know the wake will be perfect for all divisions.
Here’s how you’ll be seeded for Nationals:
- Criteria 1: WWA National Championships winners from previous year’s Nationals will hold top seed.
- Criteria 2: WWA Regional Championships placements used as seeding for Nationals.
Schedule of Events
- Freeride Fridays; come ride with Malibu Boats Pro Riders
- Judges Experience; open to everyone that wants to learn more about judging
- Rider Development; learn how to brand yourself as a wakeboarder
- WWA Regional Championships – Semi Finals and Finals; compete with regional riders for your chance to win the WWA Regionals & get a seeding for WWA Wakeboard US National Championships
- WWA Pro Card Qualifier; aspiring pro riders qualify their annual pro card (www.WWAProCard.com)
- Social Function; come hang out and grab some grub with other riders and Malibu Boats pro riders
- Wakesurf Experience; Try out the new Malibu Boats SURF GATE, open to competitors and non-competitors