The Freeride sessions are focused on the riders getting a chance to practice behind the towboat the day before the event. Each rider will get at least a couple passes down the lake to practice their run or just have some fun and “freeride”. Malibu Boats pro team athletes will be on hand at each of the events to offer tips and encouragement to each of the riders that come out. All attendees will get the opportunity to watch the Malibu Pro Team in action throughout the day.
*subject to change
- Freeride Fridays; come ride with Malibu Boats Pro Riders
- Judges Experience; open to everyone that wants to learn more about judging
- Rider Development; learn how to brand yourself as a wakeboarder
- WWA Regional Championships – Semi Finals and Finals; compete with regional riders for your chance to win the WWA Regionals & get a seeding for WWA Wakeboard US National Championships
- Social Function; come hang out and grab some grub with other riders and Malibu Boats pro riders
- Wakesurf Experience; Try out the new Malibu Boats SURF GATE, open to competitors and non-competitors