The Rider Experience is for Everyone, Competitor and Non-Competitor
Get involved at the Rider Experience, even if you aren’t competing.
The Rider Experience is more than just a contest, it’s a time to connect with riders, parents and local volunteers to the sport of Wakeboarding. On May 10-12, 2013 at Freedom Wake Park in Orlando, FL competitors and non-competitors will conjoin to advance and progress, not just their own riding, judging and development, but also as a sport.
The 1 hour Judge’s Experience seminar on the afternoon of May 10 will feature top WWA officials explaining everything from how judging works and what judges are looking for in competitive wakeboarding. It will also help riders and parents set up good competition runs to better each riders overall tournament experience. This is a great opportunity to enlist parents and other volunteers to shadow judge the event while encouraging them to assist at other events in their area. The ultimate goal is to give people a level of comfort with the sport to become more involved in their own wakeboard community.
Come join us May 10-12, 2013 for the Judge’s Experience at Freedom Wake Park in Orlando, FL.
Click here to sign up for the Judge’s Experience!!!
*subject to change
- Freeride Fridays; come ride with Malibu Boats Pro Riders
- Judges Experience; open to everyone that wants to learn more about judging
- Rider Development; learn how to brand yourself as a wakeboarder
- WWA Regional Championships – Semi Finals and Finals; compete with regional riders for your chance to win the WWA Regionals & get a seeding for WWA Wakeboard US National Championships
- WWA Pro Card Qualifier; aspiring pro riders qualify their annual pro card (www.WWAProCard.com)
- Social Function; come hang out and grab some grub with other riders and Malibu Boats pro riders
- Wakesurf Experience; Try out the new Malibu Boats SURF GATE, open to competitors and non-competitors